Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: August 4, 2017
- Newest File: Scenter 3.11.0 (MC 1.12)
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.8.9, 1.12
- License: All Rights Reserved
Scenter Mod 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9, 1.8 – Mining is tough. Seeking out ores while crawling through mineshafts full of mobs is not easy at all! Install the scenter mod and all that could change.
This mod is very simple to use, but very adaptable! Basically, whenever you press “O”, it cycles through blocks that you can sniff out (such as diamond ore, redstone ore, nether quartz ore, etc). Then, once a block is selected (you’ll see it in the top left corner of your GUI), every time you interact with the environment by left or right clicking (or mining!) you will see a colored trail of “smell” go out that guides you towards the nearest ore!
The mod has incredible range, and searches 9 chunks around your position to hunt out ores! The colored trails are easy to follow, and the mod tells you how far away they are.
The mod will, by default, be able to pick up these blocks:
- Coal Ore
- Diamond Ore
- Emerald Ore
- Gold Ore
- Iron Ore
- Lapis Ore
- Redstone Ore
- Nether Quartz Ore
But if you know what you are doing and want further customizability, Check out the developer’s minecraft forum thread for details on editing the config files. However, for most people, this won’t be necessary, since all the blocks you’d really want to search out are conveniently pre-set!
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Scenter Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by MickKay, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.