Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: November 29, 2016
- Newest File: SVM-1.7.10-2.0.1.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8.9,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Saracalia’s Vehicle Mod is designed for you to decorate city streets with vehicles, not to drive in them! Ok, ok, if you wish to drive cars in Minecraft, there is always, flans mod!
SVM is a vehicle decoration pack, similar to DecoCraft. You can’t really drive or sit in them, but they are there for a nice touch to help make your city even more realistic with nice looking vehicles. With the first actual release of this mod, it has gone through so many stages over the past couple of months, and well, finally got a fully working one!
How to install Saracalia’s Vehicle Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Saracalia’s Vehicle Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Noku345, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.