Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: March 14, 2017
- Newest File: saomc-lib-1.10.2-1.0.5b.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10,1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
Keeping it short here, it’s not meant to be an attractive page ^-^
While developing our mods, we noticed many things we used a lot and were quite redundant, so we put them all into a lib we use for our different mods (most are currently unreleased, some might get released later or stay private).
Some of these things include :
- Packets (and syncing the above capabilities)
- The usage of the Kotlin language
- Party (or “group”) -related features (and hooking into them)
- Some other less-obvious little things
Using this lib provides an “easy” way to do the things mentioned above.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Saomclib Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
You May Also Like
This mod is made by Bluexin, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.