Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: May 21, 2018
- Newest File: SafeZone-1.2
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10,1.11.2,1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
Looking for a tool to stop your players from massacring and committing suicide on your server? Tired of all those annoying hostile mobs? Your plugin doesn’t protect from forge mods’ damage? Then this mod certainly deserves your attention. This mod adds an easy way to protect players in a certain areas of your server. It doesn’t require your players to install the mod as well.
- Simple commands
- Easy to understand system
- Comprehensive help section
- Client doesn’t require the mod to be installed.
- Works for single-player too
- To learn more about the mod take a look at the ‘Features’ section
- Planned features can also be found in the ‘Features’ section
All of the commands start with one base command: “/zone”. Remember that the ‘Tab’ key can be used to complete most of the commands’ arguments. The mod’s commands are only available to level 4 operators and cannot be ran by command blocks. Zones are not shared across worlds (dimensions).
If you’re hosting on a server remember that the client does not require the mod, however the client will not see translated command chat responses and will instead receive untranslated unlocalized codenames.
To get information about all the commands in the mod type “/zone help”. To get information about a certain command type “/zone help” followed by the command’s name.
A zone is defined by a name and two sets of two-dimensional coordinates over the X and Z axes. Keep in mind that zones can have identical coordinates, but not identical names. To create a zone type “/zone create” followed by it’s name and coordinates. Don’t forget that you can use relative coordinates (tilde “~”) when creating zones.
Zones are identified only by name. To remove a zone type “/zone clear” followed by it’s name. You can also remove all existing zones in the current dimension by typing “/zone clear”.
You can see all existing zones and their information in the current dimension sorted in alphabetical order by typing “/zone list”. Also, you can see information about a specific zone by name by typing type “/zone list” followed by the zone’s name.
I don’t have many features in mind, but I’m always open to suggestions.
- Prevent block destruction
- Add configuration file
- Improve the help section / lang file
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the SafeZone Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
You May Also Like
This is made by Melonslise, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.