Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: January 30, 2015
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.2, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Poison Foodstuffs At the moment, there are 6 types of Poison Foodstuffs. Poison Chicken, Poison Steak, Poison Porkchops, Poison Carrots, Poison Potatoes and Poison Mushroom Stew. When consumed the player will get Poison, Slowness, Mining Fatigue, Blindness and Nausea. At the moment there is no way to tell real food from poisoned food. Poisoned Foodstuffs are created by putting their respective food in the center of the Crafting Bench, Cooked Chicken for Poison Chicken, Steak for Poison Steak, etc. Then surround the food with 4 spider eyes. Here’s an example with a Poison Porkchop:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge) Eg. Choose the latest 1.7.10 version of Forge if the mod is in 1.7.10.
- Download the Coffee and Tea Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge