Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: May 27, 2016
- Newest File: Runic Dungeons v1.1.6d
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
In this mod, you will find in temples a rare artifact. This artifact, known as ‘Magic Chalk’ appears to have strange qualities. You wonder what it could possibly be used for… Your adventure begins!
Simple Spawner Room
Pillars and Obsidian Room
Wither Boss Room
How to use:
- Find a Magic Chalk in a JungleTemple or DesertTemple.
- Right-Click a Chiseled Stone Brick with the Magic Chalk in your hand.
- A Structure will form.
- Right-Click on the Portal in the middle of the Structure to travel to the Runic Dungeons.
- Once there, you can Right-Click the portal again to leave the dimension.
- Right-Clicking on Keyholes with Dungeon Keys will open them.
- Each dungeon room has a hidden Dungeon Key. DON’T WASTE THEM.
- Battle Mobs, Collect Loot, and EXPLORE!
- Magical Chalk – Allows you to travel to the Runic Dungeons
- Dungeon Key – Used to Unlock Dungeon Keyholes
- This mod has integration with Azanor’s Baubles. These items will only work if you have Baubles installed, but it is not required to obtain these to progress in the mod.
- Amulet of the Wind – Gives you Speed
- Amulet of the Earth – Give you Haste
- Amulet of Strength – Gives you Strength
- Amulet of Leaping – Gives you Jump Boost
- Amulet of Healing – Gives you Regeneration
- Ironskin Amulet – Gives you Resistance
- Amulet of the Blaze – Gives you Fire Resistance
- Amulet of the Ocean – Gives you Water Breathing
- Amulet of the Night – Gives you Night Vision
- Dye Belts – Change the color of any wool/dye in your inventory to whatever the color of the belt it (BUGGY)
- Arrow Belt – Any arrow on you has a small chance of falling off and you getting the arrow.
- Belt of Flight – Gives you Flight
- Off We Go! – Create a Runic Dungeons portal
- The Key to Progress! – Use a Dungeon Key
Other Useful Features:
- Defeating a Wither Boss in the Dungeon Dimension will yeild another key
- The command ‘/dungeonscore’ tells you how many dungeons you have completed
- The admin-only command ‘/setdungeonscore ‘ sets how many dungeons dirty cheaters have completed
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Runic Dungeons Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by MrComputerGhost, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.