Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: December 14, 2016
- Newest File: Runes-of-Wizardry-1.10.2-0.7.2.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
Runes of Wizardry Mod is all about placing patterns of Arcane Dust to create Runes with various effects. It intends to be a full reimplementation of the old Runic Dusts mod.
Most things are not yet implemented, but we have dusts of many colors that can be placed for decoration.
Please see addon Runes of Wizardry: Classic Dusts Pack Mod
- Dusts are placed via right-click in a 4×4 pattern per block
- Dusts are removed via right-click with an empty hand
Arcane Dye (allows to change the color of chalk dust) – Dyes can be of any color and center is chalk dust:
A few improvments:
- Added a color picker to arcane dye GUI (all 16 vanilla colors)
- Fixed/added dust blocks
- Changed recipes to use dust blocks
- Improved dust colors
- Better integration with NEI (hust placed is hidden and has a name+texture) placed dust is broken by water/when the block underneath breaks placed dust is unbreakable in creative
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Runes of Wizardry Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by xilef11, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.