Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: September 2, 2016
- Newest File: Ruins And Constructs v1.0.4
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.9,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
“Have you ever felt that your minecraft worlds are missing the feel of adventures?”. If that is the case, R&C is the mod for you!
Ruins And Constructs Mod 1.10.2,1.9,1.7.10 adds structures like ruins, houses and other interesting things that spawn around your world.
- A lot of structures generating in your minecraft worlds!
- Aboveground and underground structures.
Part 1 of the summer update is out!!
- HUGE update hopefully comming this summer!
- More structures
- Bringing back summoning items
I will now be accepting community made structures for the next update!!
How will it work?
People can send me their structures in MCEdit schematic format and give me the details on the structure.
Before you create a structure, please follow these rules (Some of them are there because of the current system I am using to create these structures) –
- The structure can’t be bigger than 1600 blocks (if you want the structure to include all the air blocks, they count as the blocks too!)
- The structure must be only for Aboveground or Belowground, no mix of both for now! (I might find a way to fix this one)
- Trapdoors, Doors and similar may break upon the structure being generated, try to exclude blocks you think might break/fall off for now, should be able to fix this later!
- The structure currently can’t contain loot in chests and similar blocks and mob spawners
When you send me the structure, try to format the description similar to this –
- Structure Name
- Biome (leave this as any if there is no specific biome)
- Aboveground or Belowground
- Overworld or nether
- Do you wish to include air in the structure or not (if you include air, it adds up to the block ammount you have, so make sure the area isnt bigger than 1600 blocks before submitting (this also might make the structure look less natural)! Without air will make the structure look a lot more natural and will probably let you use a lot more blocks
- Name you want the summoning item to be signed with (I will add names to the descriptions of spawners for community created sturctures indicating, who made them.)
- Am I allowed to do small tweaks to the structure or should i leave it as it is
Send the schematics and descriptions to me via the curse PM system.
Please note that not all of the structures sent will make it into the mod!!!
How to install Ruins And Constructs Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Ruins And Constructs Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by TrollPlaysMC, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.