Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: March 9, 2017
- Newest File: 1.11.2-1.0.0
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8.9, 1.9.4, 1.10.2, 1.11.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Rucksacks Mod 1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9 is a simple, straightforward mod that adds two things, Rucksacks.
First is the all purpose, colorable, standard Rucksack:
The bag can then be colored like leather armor:
And works great with Inventory Tweaks:
Finally, there is the Ender Rucksack:
This bag gives you direct access to your Ender chest, on the go!
Rucksacks can not have other Rucksacks placed inside them (with exception of Ender).
Rucksacks can not be moved in your inventory while open.
Rucksacks can be renamed.
Rucksacks can be dyed.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Rucksacks Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by RenEvo, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.