Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: November 29, 2016
- Newest File: RSMC v0.5.0+921
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
So what does this mod have to offer?
It may be better to list the things it doesn’t offer. Open the spoiler to see!
Now that you have a general idea of what not to expect from this mod, let’s explore the possibilities. RSMC merges many RPG features and elements into the worlds of Minecraft. Not only will you be able to get your hands on new items and blocks, you will experience progression in a game that has very little. You will train and perform various activities to gain experience (exp or xp) and level your skills (24 of them!), craft items in ways you never thought possible, cast magic spells, brew useful potions, among many other things.
Skills Available in RSMC
- Prayer – Coming soon!
- Summoning – Coming soon!
- Hunter – Coming soon!
Each skill affects some aspect of the game that improves your ability to create items, your ability to gather resources, or your ability to defend yourself. For example, starting out, you have a mining level of 1 and you are only able to use Bronze pickaxes and mining copper and tin ore blocks. At high levels, you can mine ores like adamantine, runite, or many others. To find out more about each skill and its use, download the mod!
Go to (Quick links)
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the RSMC – Return of the Gods Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Angellus_Mortis, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.