Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: January 29, 2016
- Newest File: [1.7.10]RPGLoot-1.0.7
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8, 1.7
- License: All Rights Reserved
RPGLoot Mod adds an RPG-Like looting system. When mobs or players are killed, items will not drop from them but will instead stay with the corpse. When the corpse is right clicked the drops and your inventory can be viewed and then the loot taken or left. If loot is left it will despawn with the corpse after 5 minutes. When killed by a player the loot belongs to, and can only be looted that player. If killed by any means other than a player the corpse can be looted by anyone.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the RPGLoot Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This mod is made by FusionLord, ChazimOne, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.