Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: August 5, 2016
- Newest File: RoundRobinHopper-1.7.10-1.0.0.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Round Robin Hopper Mod 1.7.10 is a modified version of Minecraft’s Hopper, but with a built-in Round-Robin (RR) mode.
The Hopper transfers items into multiple directions equally, making it much easier to set item ratios or operate multiple machines.
GUI Interface / How to use:
Red Slot: Output is disabled
Blue Slot: Output is enabled
Yellow Slot: Currently active output
Number: Item ratio (How many items are transfered before the direction switches)
You can enable or disable outputs by clicking them with your mouse. If you have an item stack in your hand while clicking the outcome will differ.
Left click with item stack: Set output ratio to X items
Right click with item stack: Increase output ratio by 1
Left click without item stack: Disable output
Right click without item stack: Decrease output ratio by 1
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Round Robin Hopper Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Rubironi, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.