Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: June 7, 2016
- Newest File: RouletteOres-1.2.22.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.9.4, 1.9, 1.8.9, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
The Roulette Ores Mod 1.9.4, 1.9, 1.8.9, 1.7.10 makes mining more exciting! Mining ores will now test your luck! Sometimes you will gain great rewards, and other times you will be trolled or even killed!
A simple mod combining the Troll Ore and the random events of Lucky Blocks with the customisability/functionality of command blocks. The mod is pretty self explanatory with an in game configuration through the mods menu to add as many or as little random events to your hearts content. The random events are simply command block instructions meaning anything you can do with a command block you can do in a random event. This includes block placing/destroying, custom entity spawning, items drops, player targeted commands, teleporting, inventory manipulation, etc. the list just goes on.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Roulette Ores Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Funwayguy, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.