Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: June 30, 2016
- Newest File: rotateableblocks-17x-build-9.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10,1.7.2,1.6.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
Rotatable Blocks Mod 1.7.10,1.7.2,1.6.4 is a simple mod that has great decorative application. If you are a skilled designer or just feel like the standard placement of blocks can be a little drab, then the Rotatable Blocks mod could be just the thing to spice up your living room.
What does it do:
Rotatable blocks lets you rotate most full size opaque cube blocks in minecraft, and mods to a total of 24 orientations. All you need is a standard wrench found in many mods ( such as the BC, or AE2 Wrenches ), other tools that support the forge rotation API are also supported.
The mod gives you just a wrench. But with that wrench you can change the direction of almost every block in the game. Some of the more complicated blocks can’t be rotated, but most can.
Now what makes this mod really useful is its application in a survival setting. Say you’re building away and your crosshairs slip or you’re facing the wrong direction for block placement. Well instead of having to break the block again to replace it, you can just use the rotating wrench to change it’s direction without hassle. This is especially pertinent to blocks that would change from their placed state when broken or are time consuming to break.
This mod is perfect for adding a little unique flair to your world. There’s already so much you can do with Minecraft but the ability to rotate certain bricks to be a little more real can drastically boost your architecture. You can even cycle through stairs to create more realistic couches!
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Rotatable Blocks Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by AlgorithmX2 , all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.