Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: August 12, 2017
- Newest File: RotaryCraft 1.7.10 V18b.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Why “RotaryCraft”? The power transmission. Engines generate rotational power – torque and speed, with power being the product of the two – and it is transmitted by shafts, gearboxes, and other transmission devices to eventually reach the machines.
RotaryCraft is designed to be as realistic as possible, using real machine specifications for power generation/consumption and real physical laws to govern the machines’ behavior. For example, a hot machine will cool according to the laws of heat convection, shafts can handle torques up to what is allowed by their shear strength, and effects of excessive pressure or temperature must be considered.
RotaryCraft adds a total of zero ores and no worldgen, so you do not need to create a new world or venture to distant areas in your current one.
Another thing worth noting about RotaryCraft is that it is designed and balanced completely differently from most other mods; rather than making progression a quest of ever-increasing resource costs that do little other than encourage grinding, RotaryCraft is designed such that progression is done directly, with each machine and/or tier building on knowledge and abilities gained in the last.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the RotaryCraft Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by ReikaKalseki, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.