Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: January 11, 2017
- Newest File: roots-2-0.001.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2,1.10.2,1.9.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
Roots Mod is a simple magic mod based around using the innate powers of various living things to do magic.
All of the mod’s features are documented in an item known as the Runic Tablet.
First, break tall grass until you find an Old Root:
Then, craft a Runic Tablet like so:
All the information you need for the rest of the mod can be found in the tablet:
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Roots Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by elucent, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.