Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: December 2, 2016
- Newest File: Rockhounding Mod: Chemistry v1.14
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
Rockhounding Mod: Chemistry Mod 1.10.2 is a branch of the Rockhounding Mod for 1.10. Chemistry runs through the processes which bring an mined undefined mineral to be analyzed, acknowledged and then treated to become chemical elements. The purpose of this mod is to reproduce in a simple way some features involving the extracted elements, be them decorative or functional applications. The mod allows to acquire several commonly used chemical elements in the Minecraft mod pool, using a progressive manipulation to turn the generated mineral into the dust form of the elements. With a properly set worldgen, it aims to progressively provide access to metals expecially at the early stages of the game, before actually unlocking more powerful applications. So it takes to assembly a chemical lab with all its machines and a good amount of resources to start producing metals. Each element is also oredicted to be easily shared through mods.
Please see more detail in: Rockhounding Mod
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Rockhounding Mod: Chemistry Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
You May Also Like
This is made by GlobbyPotato, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.