Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: June 16, 2017
- Newest File: Rockhounding Mod v4.13
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Rockhounding Mod 1.8,1.7.10 is focused on producing decorating and building materials, but also aims to enhance exploration and cave mining to discover and collect the various workable resources. The mod covers different paths, each one with its peculiar methods.
- The rockhounding spawns in the overworld a wide collection of minerals and rocks to search for and process into building parts. Each rock is depicted with its typical real-life look.
- Chemistry tries to run through the processes which bring a mined mineral to become chemical elements and alloys, used to produce new tools and machinery.
- Gemology allows to extract gemstones from the raw rocks and polish them to be used for magic-like tasks. Their application will allow to cast item and blocks or trigger events and effects.
- Additional features are meant to bring into the world some themed resources to play around with.
The mod is provided of a low-tier technology, a set of machines and device to process the materials in a reasonable way through GUIs or by player interaction. There are also functional features and simple experiments. Every feature is meant to be as much as possible progressive so to also emphasize the questing side of the mod.
The Tech Tree quickly shows at a glance all the parts composing the mod and what they allow to do. It is composed of various sections covering the different paths. Each one can be disabled without interferring with the rest of the mod.
MOD TECH TREE
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Rockhounding Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by GlobbyPotato, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.