Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: March 11, 2015
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10, 1.8+
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
Roadblocks Mod gives you a selection of vanilla blocks to use as roads or foot paths, as well as adding another block, the compressed cobblestone, and a new tool, the paver’s mallet. It also gives the player who walks on the block a nice configurable speed boost (based on speed potions and can be configured via the configuration file). [toggle title=”Screenshots” color=”white”] 1.8: First set of 9 road blocks 1.8: Second set of 9 road blocks 1.8: Third set of 9 road blocks 1.8: Final set of 3 road blocks Village* Not generated with road block, MCEdit block swapped Patch of Road Block [/toggle] [toggle title=”Recipes” color=”white”] 1.8 Roadblocks Menu 1.7.10 has all of these minus Coarse Dirt, Red Sandstone, Dark / Prismarine Roadblock Block of Compressed Cobblestone Compressed Cobblestone Roadblock Dirt Roadblock Podzol Roadblock Cobblestone Roadblock Oak Roadblock Spruce Roadblock Birch Roadblock Jungle Roadblock Acacia Roadblock Dark Oak Roadblock Sand Roadblock Smooth Sandstone Roadblock Cracked Sandstone Roadblock Red Sand Roadblock Gravel Roadblock Smooth Stone Slab Roadblock Red Brick Roadblock Nether Brick Roadblock Raw Quartz Roadblock Refined Quartz Roadblock Chiseled Quartz Roadblock Quartz Piller Roadblock Chiseled Stone Brick Roadblock 1.8 Recipes 1.8: Dark Prismarine 1.8: Prismarine 1.8: Smooth Red Sandstone 1.8: Cracked Red Sandstone 1.8: Coarse Dirt [/toggle]
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge) Eg. Choose the latest 1.8 version of Forge if the mod is in 1.8.
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- There is a whole rake of them, you can basically OP the crap out of the mod or disable it all.