Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: October 28, 2016
- Newest File: RFUtilities-1.10.2-0.2.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8.9,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
RF Utilities Mod 1.8.9,1.7.10 adds some useful blocks for the RedstoneFlux system. The models are adapted to their real world conterparts.
- Capacitor (7 versions, 4 of them depend on ThermalExpansion and 3 of them depend on EnderIO)
- Resistor (limits the current)
- Diode (controls the energy flows direction)
- Simple tesseract (can be made invisible, can only send energy; Alpha, please report any issues on the github)
- Transistor (Redstone controlled switch, can be controlled via OC computers)
Confirmed to be added:
- RF Meter (displays the energy flow)
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the RF Utilities Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by XFactHD, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.