Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: February 25, 2014
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- License: All Rights Reserved
Today I will tell you about a resource pack created by Alvoria. The author wanted to make a realistic pack not too far from the charm packs 16 * 16, and in addition to being very successful pack does not need to mod or optifine to work.
Although some textures may seem strange as the fortresses of Nether or Enderdragon, this is what I found, is the strength of the pack is quite original. In any case, I recommend it to all fans 16 * 16 packs, now let talk screens!
How to install Resource Pack Alvoria’s Sanity 1.7.4
- Go to the Windows Start menu and go to Run or Windows Key + R
- Type this in the search bar% appdata% then go to the folder. Minecraft.
- It only remains for you to move your archive in the folder “resourcespacks” and activate the game by going to “Options” then “Resources Packs“.