Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: May 21, 2018
- Newest File: Render 360 core 1.0
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.12,1.11.2,1.11,1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
This coremod uses bytecode manipulation to add hooks to the game. These hooks allow a mod to interrupt the rendering engine, and can be used to render the world in 360 degrees in realtime.
This coremod has no visible effect on the game if used alone.
All hooks fire an event on the forge event bus.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Render 360 core Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by id107, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.