Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: August 23, 2017
- Newest File: Reliquary-1.12-126.96.36.1990.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.12.1, 1.7.10, 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.8.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
Reliquary Mod for the game Minecraft is a collection of magical items and blocks that may be challenging to get, but make player’s life easier in many different areas.
There is a lot more information on the mod’s wiki, but just briefly these are a few of the most notable things included in the mod.
Some of the items and blocks:
- Coin of Fortune – magnet that teleports items and experience to player
- Hunter’s Handgun – handgun that can be loaded with a variety of different shots (like shots that seek their target, or make creepers explode, …)
- Infernal Chalice – a portable lava storage, but also an item that prevents the player from being hurt in lava (in exchange for some hunger)
- Interdiction Torch – torch that pushes mobs in its range away
- Lilypad of Fertility – lilypad that makes nearby crops grow faster and that can be put side by side with other lilypads for even greated effect
- Nian Zhus – item that makes mobs ignore player (each of them specific to a mob type – creeper Nian Zhu, zombie Nian Zhu, …)
- Sojourner’s Staff – staff that can hold multiple stacks of torches and then place these in world, close to the player as usual or even at great distance for additional cost
- Void Tear – item that can hold a huge number of stacks of a specific item (no more cobble clutter)
- Witherless Rose – flower that prevents player who has it in their inventory from being withered
Pedestal can be used as a fancy display of items, but at the same time it is functional as well when you put some specific items in
- Picks up items and xp orbs – coin of fortune
- Works as a tank for xp – hero’s medallion (charges the medallion with the xp)
- Attacks mobs – sword (many different kinds work including Tinker’s)
- Gets milk from cows or picks up liquid from the world around – bucket
- Shears sheep or shearable blocks – shears
- Buffs players within range with localized creative flight – Rending Gale in flight mode
- Pushes/pulls mobs in range – Rending Gale in appropriate mode
- Works as an automated farm – Harvest Rod
Tome of Alkahestry
Tome of Alkahestry allows duplicating some items for a cost of its charge. By default there are not that many but include even some pretty expensive stuff like diamond or nether star (of course for a cost that’s appropriate to those).
Reliquary includes custom potion system that allows creating a lot of different kinds of potions. It uses some very basic ingredients like potatos up to very expensive ones like nether stars and the resulting potions have appropriately strong effect(s). Wiki has way more information on how exactly this works and all of the different ingredients and effects.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Reliquary Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by P3pp3rF1y, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.