Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: November 20, 2016
- Newest File: Cleaning Up
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8.9, 1.8
- License: All Rights Reserved
Reforged Cross & Grave Mod 1.8.9, 1.8 aims to add several versions of two magical items: The Holy Cross and the Necromancer’s Staff.
Currently, five items are ready for use and work as follows:
- Holy Cross of Purgation: Finds targets with higher range and hurts undead creatures around you.
- Holy Cross of Wrath: Just step back and hold right mouse button. It will find its targets automatically, but has shorter range.
- Holy Cross of Courage: Click an undead creature to “mark” it. Then step back, hold right mouse button and wait.
- Staff of Sacrifice: Hold right mouse button. The staff will drain your life, but holding it longer will spawn stronger creatures. (WIP, currently only spawns normal zombies and skeletons).
- Staff of Reanimation: Throw an itemstack close to you. Hold the right mouse button. The staff will try to summon a creature from the itemstack. Bigger stacks give better chances of success. (WIP, currently rotten flesh spawns norma zombies and bones spawn normal skeletons).
This will be a add-on/module of Reforged (but currently does not depend on Reforged being installed). I decided to release it on its own for now, since it does not fit into the theme of the other weapons completely. We’ll see how it will be integrated into Reforged later.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Reforged Cross & Grave Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Silvercatcher, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.