Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: March 30, 2018
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.12.2, 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
Refined Storage Mod is an Applied Energistics style mod for Minecraft 1.9.4. Refined Storage gives players access to all their items at once. These items are stored safely in one of the many storage capabilities the mod offers.
The mod is not only used to get access to items in one handy interface, but also to manipulate items and blocks in the world and from the system with importers, exporters, constructors, destructors and more!
The mod also allows the player to set up autocrafting.
ScreenShots and Recipes:
No videos available
How to install Refined Storage Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2?
Follow STEP BY STEP to guide you how to install Refined Storage Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 in Minecraft.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. If not, please download Minecraft Forge API for your Minecraft version.
- Go to download section on the below and download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Open the “mods” folder in your Minecraft.
- On Windows – Press ⊞ Win+R and type %appdata%. Open the “.minecraft” folder to find the “mods” folder.
- On Mac – From your desktop press ⌘ Command+⇧ Shift+G and type ~/Library. Open the “Application Support” folder and then “.minecraft” to find the “mods” folder.
- On Linux – Press Ctrl+Alt+T to open the Terminal, then type xdg-open ~/.minecraft. You’ll see the “mods” folder in this directory.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
- Play & Enjoy!
Download Refined Storage Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2
This is made by raoulvdberge, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.