Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: March 1, 2017
- Newest File: refinedexchange-1.0.4.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
Refined Exchange Mod is a link between Refined Storage and ProjectE!
Adds 3 main blocks:
- EMC Solidifier
- Solidifies items given to it into Solidified EMC for auto-crafting use
- EMC Crafter
- Tell which items to craft with EMC to it (Max 9 per EMC Crafter)
- Uses Solidified EMC made in the EMC Solidifier
- EMC Converter
- Converts between the different types of Solidified EMC
Uses Solidified EMC items to auto-craft (Does not have an EMC value)!
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Refined Exchange Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
You May Also Like
This is made by Bartz24, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.