Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: June 26, 2016
- Newest File: Redstone Paste v1.7.4
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10, 1.9, 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.6.4, 1.6.2, 1.5.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Redstone Paste Mod 1.10, 1.9, 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10 adds a new form of redstone dust into the game, allowing you to transmit redstone signals across a variety of surfaces, including ceilings and walls. Also included are sticky repeaters and sticky comparators, to keep your redstone current strong or do complex logic no matter where you decide to run your paste.
The Redstone Paste can be placed in a variety of directions that will allow you create a more compact redstone path. It breaks up the blocks into four sections. Each section can be removed after placed or you can click the center of the block to remove the paste from the whole block.
The Paste is easily created by combining traditional redstone with slime balls. You can also create sticky repeaters and sticky comparators to help maintain your redstone paths to your desired length.
Probably the best feature of this mod is the ability to place the paste underneath slabs. This allows you to create a much more compact system. You can even place a slab over the path on a wall.
You can also use the paste in conjunction with regular redstone if you directly connect the lines. However, you can use it independently running next to redstone and still maintain both connections without any issue.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Redstone Paste Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by FyberOptic , all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.