Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: June 19, 2016
- Newest File: RedCow-1.8.9-0.0.1b2-universal.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8.9,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Red Cow Mod 1.8.9,1.7.10 is a parody of the popular Red bull energy drink that works just like it does in the commercials. In other words it is a drink that will give Steve wings.
- Empty Can item
- Red Cow Energy Drink Item
- Potion Effect that allows the player to fly
- Wings that render on the player when the effect is active
- Support for Extra Utilities wing render to avoid overlapping renders
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Red Cow Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by darkguardsman, dmodoomsirius, Snowfox811, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.