Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: September 20, 2017
- Newest File: RecurrentComplex-22.214.171.124.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.12.2, 1.12.1, 1.7.10, 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.8.9, 1.12
- License: All Rights Reserved
Recurrent Complex Mod adds additional structures that randomly generate in the world. You can also add your own structures to the automatic generation and add randomized chest content to generating structures
- Lots of randomized structures! Optional – Currently: 59 in the overworld, 6 in villages — Incomplete List
- Server-Side only mode: The mod is not actually required on clients in lightweight mode
- Create your own structures (Supporting blocks, TileEntities, and Entities)
- Let your structures spawn in natural terrain, in villages, at any specific place in the nether and more!
- Export and import structures (between worlds – this supports modded content too) – Now with schematic support
- Easy to use GUIs – No silly text file editing
- Previews make it incredibly easy to position your structures before committing to the changes
- Easier building with special tools and commands
- Randomized structure contents, like chest loot and cave generation
- Generate structures within other structures
- Randomized, modular mazes with lots of creative freedom
- Spawn Structures (<3 modpacks)
Complete Feature Overview: Recurrent Complex Wiki
- Granted Attribution (Link to this mod, and mention of my name), you may use this mod in mod packs.
- This mod requires IvToolkit to function.
Go to (Quick links)
How to install Recurrent Complex Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Recurrent Complex Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Ivorforce, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.