Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: December 7, 2016
- Newest File: RecStat-1.11-2.2.3.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11,1.10.2,1.10,1.9, 1.8.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
Exposes a player’s recording status to all other players on the (LAN) server.
RecStat Mod adds prefixes to the player name in chat and in the name tag.
The recording state is toggleable via a key (default ‘r’) and a command (/recstat).
The command has three subcommands: get (get recording state), set (set recording state) and toggle (toggle recording state) and a optional player parameter for OPs (get with player parameter works for all players).
Furthermore the types of prefix text and the HUD position and text can be edited via the (ingame) config.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the RecStat Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by iTitus, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.