Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: January 31, 2016
- Newest File: Recipes+ 1.1.2 for 1.7.10
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Recipes+ Mod added over 70 new recipes to the game! Craft Spawn eggs, Bedrock, Chainmail, Music Discs, Saddles, and so much more! With the New Recipes mod you can craft all the things you never could in vanilla Minecraft!
Go to sections(Quick links)
Dead bush (Note: any kind of sapling can be used here.)
Red mushroom block (appears brown in the picture, but it’s red.)
Brown Mushroom Block
End Portal Frame
[ERROR] Stone Monster Egg
Minecart Command Block
Wither skeleton skull
Spawn Zombie Pigman
Spawn Cave Spider
Spawn Magma Cube
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Recipes+ Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This mod is made by ISFIGU75minecraft, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.