Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: December 28, 2019
- Newest File: RebornCore-1.15-4.0.29+build.56.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.15.1,Fabric,1.14.4,1.12.2,1.12,1.11.2,1.10.2,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
RebornCore Mod is a core library mod used in TechReborn and other mods. It allows us to ship less duplicate class files, keeping ram usage and bugs to a minimum. The mod is available for both Forge and Fabric.
It includes helper classes for:
- Fuel power allows us to add power values to fuel
- Custom tool tip api, allows us to easily add tooltips to walia and the item stack.
- Custom slots, allows use to have custom slots. E.g that only allow the player to remove items
- In world multi block placer helper, allows the player to see the shape of a multi block in world>
- Connected texture generator, allows us to generate connected textures at runtime.>
It also includes Jtraits by @Amadornes
JTraits allows us to easily support multiple energy api (EU and RF)in a clean and organised manner.
This mod does nothing on its own, it is just a set of classes that we use.
Mods that use RebornCore
No videos available
How to install RebornCore Mod?
Follow STEP BY STEP to guide you how to install RebornCore Mod in Minecraft.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. If not, please download Minecraft Forge API for your Minecraft version.
- Go to download section on the below and download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Open the “mods” folder in your Minecraft.
- On Windows – Press ⊞ Win+R and type %appdata%. Open the “.minecraft” folder to find the “mods” folder.
- On Mac – From your desktop press ⌘ Command+⇧ Shift+G and type ~/Library. Open the “Application Support” folder and then “.minecraft” to find the “mods” folder.
- On Linux – Press Ctrl+Alt+T to open the Terminal, then type xdg-open ~/.minecraft. You’ll see the “mods” folder in this directory.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
- Play & Enjoy!
Download RebornCore Mod
This mod is made by modmuss50, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.