Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: March 31, 2018
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.12.2,1.11.2,1.10.2,1.9.4,1.8.9,1.7.10, 1.7.1, 1.6.4, 1.6.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
- Fixes the Problem of having to restart your Client when your Session is invalid
- Shows whether your Session is valid
- Change Accounts while Minecraft is running
- Change Username for playing offline (has to be enabled in config)
- Hidden Button in the MainMenu (17325) for CustomMainMenu to be wrapped (1.7.2 +)
ReAuth Mod is Clientside only – it will not work in servers mods folder
Just hit the “Re-Login” Button in the Multiplayermenu and enter your Logindata, after that you will be able to login on your Servers
ReAuth Mod Icon before v1.6
ReAuth Mod Login-Screen
ReAuth Mod An Invalid-Session-Screen
ReAuth Mod MultiplayerScreen with LoginButton added
ReAuth Mod Multiplayerscreen with Sessionvalidator Online
ReAuth Mod Multiplayerscreen with Sessionvalidator Offline
ReAuth Mod Login-screen with the “Play Offline” Button enabled
ReAuth Mod Icon after v1.6
No videos available
How to install ReAuth Mod?
Follow STEP BY STEP to guide you how to install ReAuth Mod in Minecraft.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. If not, please download Minecraft Forge API for your Minecraft version.
- Go to download section on the below and download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Open the “mods” folder in your Minecraft.
- On Windows – Press ⊞ Win+R and type %appdata%. Open the “.minecraft” folder to find the “mods” folder.
- On Mac – From your desktop press ⌘ Command+⇧ Shift+G and type ~/Library. Open the “Application Support” folder and then “.minecraft” to find the “mods” folder.
- On Linux – Press Ctrl+Alt+T to open the Terminal, then type xdg-open ~/.minecraft. You’ll see the “mods” folder in this directory.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
- Play & Enjoy!
Download ReAuth Mod
This is made by TechnicianLP, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.