Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: October 4, 2017
- Newest File: [1.12.2] Reap Mod 1.5.0
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.12.2, 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
Reap Mod 1.11,1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.9 adds a function that harvests crops when you right click them. Trees are now harvestable too. If you break the bottom log of a tree while not sneaking, the whole tree will be harvested. It also works with other mods that are adding other crops or trees to Minecraft.
In the config file you can define which crops can be harvested or not.
The tools to break trees and the log types are also configurable.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Reap Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by EuhDawson, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.