Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: May 26, 2016
- Newest File: Realistic Pain-1.0-1.8.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8,1.7.10,1.7.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
If you love Minecraft combat and also like gruesome, realistic violence, this mod is for you. The realistic pain mod adds in some simple features that give Minecraft combat a whole new depth.
This mod adds a few features that make pain seem more realistic. There will be many more features to come but for now there are just a few.
All effects can be configured by pressing the ‘P’ key in game. This can also be rebound in the controls menu
Featuring blood splatters, explosion dust, and blood particles, it makes fighting in Minecraft more thrilling and is sure to keep you entertained as you slay mob after mob.
Download this mod now, and keep an eye out- the developer plans to incorporatae features like sound effects and enhanced visuals for when you are fighting.
- Blood splatters on your screen when you take damage (randomized size and location on screen)
- Blood particles spew from your body when you take damage, some leave a splatter on the ground
- When you are hurt from an explosion, you will get dust in your eyes
- Damage system rewrite, you start off weak and you can grow stronger and resist more damage as you are toughened up or train
- More particle effects
- Screen auras that flash or pulse with different colors based on what hit you. Like a red flash for normal damage and black for wither
- When your health is low, you have a red border effect with a heart beat
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Realistic Pain Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This Mod is made by pauljoda , all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.