Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: December 5, 2016
- Newest File: RealBench 1.3.2
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11,1.10.2,1.8.9,1.8,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
RealBench is Minecraft Forge mod, which makes vanilla workbenches more usable out-of-box:
- Items don’t drops when you close crafting gui
- Other players can see your crafting process
- Items will be dropped only when someone breaks workbench
Just drop-in this mod to “mods” dir of your Forge-compatible server and see result! Mod not required to be installed on the client side, but it can be installed for fancy item rendering on top of workbench and same behavior in single player mode.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the RealBench Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by Prototik, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.