Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: July 20, 2016
- Newest File: Rarmor-0.8.1
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
Rarmor Mod 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9 is a electrical Armor and adds a lot of cool stuff to Minecraft. A little feature is a chainsaw to cut trees immediately, but the main feature is the “Rarmor”, a very strong electric Armor. The Rarmor is upgradable with modules. There is a crafting table, an electric powered furnace and a larger inventory inside. Without other Mods you can produce Energy with the Generator module. A lot of other modules can help to bring you an easy life. To create the Armor you need a lot of Resources, but it is expensive and you don’t stay at the Crafting Table for hours to craft one thing. Any function of the Armor can only be claimed if you are wearing the whole Armor.
An extra feature is the In-World Tooltips: if you enable it you’ll get extra information about Blocks and Entities.
If you have a Tank or a different Block that contains Fluids or Energy you also get special information about them. (Here I used the Blocks from ActuallyAdditions)
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Rarmor Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by canitzp, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.