Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: March 31, 2018
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.12.2, 1.11,1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
Ranged Pumps Mod is a simple mod that adds a pump that pumps liquids in a range.
How it works
The pump itself requires no energy, you just place it down, apply a redstone signal, and it’ll work.
The size of the pump’s internal tank is by default 32 buckets, you can increase or decrease this in the config.
The pump will stop running if the internal tank is full.
Right click on the pump to know what it is doing and if it is running.
It’ll pump liquids in a rectangular area 1 block under the pump, the size of this rectangular area can be specified in the config.
The pump will also replace any liquids to stone by default. This can be turned off in the config.
The default range specified in the config is 128 blocks. That means it will search 64 blocks in any direction of the pump.
This is how it will scan for liquids (from the top left to the bottom right):
Each cell starts from one block under the pump to bedrock.
What about chunkloading?
The mod doesn’t chunkload pumps.
My recommendation is that you use a Chunkloading Ward from Extra Utilities with a few lava generators on top of the pump.
You have to place the lava generators higher than the pump so the pump won’t suck up that lava for grid power generation.
No videos available
How to install Ranged Pumps Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2?
Follow STEP BY STEP to guide you how to install Ranged Pumps Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 in Minecraft.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. If not, please download Minecraft Forge API for your Minecraft version.
- Go to download section on the below and download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Open the “mods” folder in your Minecraft.
- On Windows – Press ⊞ Win+R and type %appdata%. Open the “.minecraft” folder to find the “mods” folder.
- On Mac – From your desktop press ⌘ Command+⇧ Shift+G and type ~/Library. Open the “Application Support” folder and then “.minecraft” to find the “mods” folder.
- On Linux – Press Ctrl+Alt+T to open the Terminal, then type xdg-open ~/.minecraft. You’ll see the “mods” folder in this directory.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
- Play & Enjoy!
Download Ranged Pumps Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2
You May Also Like
This is made by raoulvdberge, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.