Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: July 6, 2016
- Newest File: Randomization 1.7.10
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.9.4,1.7.10,1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Randomization Mod is pretty simple, the only thing it does is randomize all block drops. This is the first version of this mod, the second version will be available shortly. This version randomizes block drops completely, every block can drop every other (not-blacklisted) drop. The second version maps every block to a specific drop, so a specific block will always drop a specific drop. Wood is unaffected to allow getting basic tools.
This can make for really cool skyblock, UHC, and survival challenges. It is compatible with other mods, however other mods might have issues with the way items are picked.
Mod authors can blacklist specific items or entire resource domains by sending “Randomod” an IMC message, like so:
FMLInterModComms.sendMessage("Randomod", "blacklist", "minecraft"); //Will blacklist all vanilla items from being picked FMLInterModComms.sendMessage("Randomod", "blacklist", new ItemStack(Blocks.STONE)); //Will blacklist stone and its variants from being picked
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Randomization Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by Eladkay, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.