Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: June 23, 2015
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Randomite is a mod that adds a single ore. This will spawn in your world and when you mine it you have a chance to get coal, iron, gold, lapis, redstone, and even sometimes a diamond! This adds a new game of chance to your mining expedition and is a must have for everyone that loves digging a little too deep, or just fans of AUTOMATIC_MAIDEN’s stuff. It works perfectly fine with any texture pack and you won’t need to edit anything at all. Silk touch doesn’t work on it because there is no smelting or macerating. You will always get a drop from it.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge