Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: March 31, 2018
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.12.2, 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.8.9, 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
Random Things Mod adds a variety of new objects to Minecraft. Most of these serve as utilities to make gameplay more convenient, such as enhanced soil. The mod also includes minor changes to vanilla that for example allow you to color glass, redstone blocks and redstone lamps.
How to install Random Things Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2?
Follow STEP BY STEP to guide you how to install Random Things Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 in Minecraft.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. If not, please download Minecraft Forge API for your Minecraft version.
- Go to download section on the below and download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Open the “mods” folder in your Minecraft.
- On Windows – Press ⊞ Win+R and type %appdata%. Open the “.minecraft” folder to find the “mods” folder.
- On Mac – From your desktop press ⌘ Command+⇧ Shift+G and type ~/Library. Open the “Application Support” folder and then “.minecraft” to find the “mods” folder.
- On Linux – Press Ctrl+Alt+T to open the Terminal, then type xdg-open ~/.minecraft. You’ll see the “mods” folder in this directory.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
- Play & Enjoy!
Download Random Things Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2
You May Also Like
This is made by Lumien, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.