Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: November 19, 2016
- Newest File: RandomDecorativeThings-0.0.4.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11,1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
Random Decorative Things Mod 1.11,1.10.2 is here to add decorative blocks (maybe items in the future) to the world of Minecraft. This mod is still in an early stage, I wanted to release a version because people liked some of the stuff that I made for it.
If you got any suggestions for blocks I can add be sure to leave it in the comments or in the issues tab with the tag “Suggestion”
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Random Decorative Things Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
You May Also Like
This mod is made by mrbysco, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.