Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: June 23, 2015
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- License: All Rights Reserved
Rainbow XP 1.7.2 just handle the balls to change the appearance or experience orbs adding a lot of new colors and a light glow bring a lot of experience picking your battles more colorful.
This mod is not compatible with Forge, so you have to install it directly.
How to install XP Rainbow Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2?
- Download Rainbow XP Mod 1.7.2
- Open the folder .minecraft / versions
- Copy “1.7.2” directory and rename stick (for example) as “RainbowXP”.
- Open “RainbowXP” and rename to “RainbowXP”.
- Open “RainbowXP.json” with notepad and rename the “id” from “1.6.2” to “RainbowXP”.
- Open “RainbowXP.jar” and paste the contents of the downloaded file within the mod “RainbowXP.jar”
- Delete META-INF folder.
- New colors for the balls of experience!