Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: February 18, 2017
- Newest File: RailsPlus-1.0.1-MC1.11.2
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
RailsPlus Mod adds more rails to the minecraft game!
- Steel Rail: Twice as fast as the vanilla rail.
- Powered Steel Rail: Powered rail that is twice as fast as the vanilla rail. Does not stop
Powered Steel Rail:
- Brakes: When powered would slow down any passing carts.
- Fluid Tank Cart: A minecart that could carry fluid.
- Battery Cart: A minecraft that could carry energy.
- Even Faster Rails: Rails that are 2.5-3 times faster than vanilla rails.
- Blast Furnace: Can create two ingots from an ore, steel from iron, and coke from coal instead of using a regular furnace
And yes, this mod was HEAVILY inspired from Railcraft.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the RailsPlus Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
You May Also Like
This mod is made by Kiethas, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.