Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: November 1, 2016
- Newest File: RailsOfWar-1.7.10-5.8-RC6
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
Rails of War Mod 1.7.10 suggests full-sized railways where you won’t hit your head while riding an engine.
Excellent models together with animations and hardcore math are main features of this mod singling it out.
Mod is still in the development, and the latest version is for 1.7.10. Some improvements are still worked on at 1.7, but the main part of work goes to 1.10.2 update right now.
How to install Rails of War Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Rails of War Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
You May Also Like
This mod is made by Nathaniel_Iten, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.