Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: June 23, 2015
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8
- License: All Rights Reserved
The Minecraft ragdoll physics mod adds in new funny happy wheels death animations to Minecraft. These physics now apply to only zombies and pigs because making the ragdoll skeletons isn’t that easy. With this mod you can create many funny moments when killing mobs as they will have ragdoll physics and after killing them can be tossed around like a ragdoll in Happy Wheels!
Go to (Quick links)
Debug Creative Actions:
- Right-Click with an Arrow = Spawn a Zombie corpse
- Right-Click with a Diamond = Clear all the corpses
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge