Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: May 21, 2018
- Newest File: QuickHomes v1.1
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.12.1
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
QuickHomes is extremely simple.
Use /sethome to set your home.
Use /home to go to your home.
This mod is made for servers! Clients do not have to install QuickHomes to connect to a server with QuickHomes installed.
If you plan to use this on a singleplayer world, it will work normally.
Created by its_meow (formerly hiotewdew).
Source code is available (check source tab above)
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the QuickHomes Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
You May Also Like
This is made by hiotewdew, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.