Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: February 24, 2017
- Newest File: Quick Consume v1.0 for 1.11.2
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
Quick Consume Mod that adds 2 extra slots for consuming food with the click of a key.
By default the two keys are G and H, but they can be configured. To swap items in your current primary hand with the slot, press shift + the key of the slot. To consume the item in the slot, simply press the key of the slot.
Vanilla health potions can be added to the slot, but because they cannot be stacked, are not optimal. This mod solves that issue by introducing a normal healing potion and a greater healing potion. To create the normal healing potion, combine two gold nuggets and an Instant Health Potion I in a filled cauldron and right click with a stick. To create the greater healing potion, do the same process as before but with two gold ingots and Instant Health Potion II. The heal 2 and 4 hearts respectively.
Mod-added items should be compatible if they abide by the ItemFood or ItemPotion classes set by vanilla Minecraft.
- Potions spawn as loot in chests
- Configuration to change recipe for potions
- Configuration to change availability of consumption slots (get to nether to unlock first, end to get second)
- Potion sickness on custom potions to avoid spamming of potions
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Quick Consume Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
You May Also Like
This mod is made by KainMods, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.