Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: July 8, 2016
- Newest File: Quartzly0.1.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
Quartzly mod is a small and simple mod which adds 4 new quartz related blocks into to your game.
List of blocks that Quartzly adds:
- Large Quartz Bricks – Recipe: 2×2 Block of Quartz in a workbench
- Small Quartz Bricks – Recipe: 1 Large Quartz Bricks in a workbench
- Tiled Quartz Bricks – Recipe: 2×2 Large Quartz Bricks in a workbench
- Cracked Quartz Bricks Recipe: 1 Large Quartz Bricks in a furnace
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Quartzly Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
You May Also Like
This mod is made by erialos, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.