Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: May 18, 2016
- Newest File: Quartz and Prismarine mod V[1.1] MC[1.8.x]
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8
- License: All Rights Reserved
Quartz & Prismarine armor/tools Mod 1.8 will add quartz and prismarine tools/armor to minecraft. This mod currently adds 3d armor, a scimitar, the basic minecraft tools and a config where you can configurate a lot of part from the mod.
If you want prismarine and quartz tools and armor, you are on the right place. Cause this mod will add all of those things and more later on.
Quartz & Prismarine armor/tools Mod adds
- Quartz tools and weapons
- Prismarine tools and weapons
- Prismarine armor
- A fully functioning config
- A scimitar: does less damage then sword ,but adds wither effect that does 1 more damage then sword if you add it up.
- A full armor set.
- Can repair the items and armor now
- Quartz tools are around 0,4x stronger than stone (between stone and iron)
- Quartz armor is around 0,4x stronger than leather (fills the gap between leather and iron)
- Reinforced quartz armor is as strong as iron
Reinforced prismarine armor
Reinforced Quartz armor
Reinforced Prismarine armor
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Quartz & Prismarine armor/tools Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by royalsmods, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.